Wednesday 14 October 2009

erm...dunno what title lar...

Just feel like wanna write a blog before i go to sleep...
Honestly, it is 2.30am now...and i have a 9am class later in the morning...
lolz...but just wan to WRITE!

Ok...wednesday is actually my off day...dont have any class on...
but this is the second week of my wednesday,
i didn't got any rest and need to go out and do something!!

Last week, I went to supermarket to do Assignment!
Seriously, went supermarket to do assignment!
It's a new products research!
erm...for more information, this is one of my subject New Product Development's assignment!

And this week, I got a meeting with another two asian gals in my class...
ermm....there's only 3 asian including me in my class....
Yuko, japanese gal,
and Chen, chinese gal....
went to Chen's house...
and start our power point presentation's preparation ...
This will be my very FIRST presentation in my uni life...
will be on coming thursday though...

after finish it, we start cooking together for our dinner~~
sushi for starter, and then 2 dishes and 1 soup for main course...


haha...it not very nice though but...i like the feeling...
This the reasons i stay up so late to just write this ordinary blog....
Lolz...

actually, Feel better this year!
lots more better, i started joining the gang of guai lou~~
although still cant going out with them,
but in class, at least we got more things to chit-chating...
that's really a future step for me...



p/s:那天我看回我旧的blog...突然还是觉得,华文字除了比较能够表达我的心声,还真的比较能够吸引人,看第二遍,第三遍~

1 comment:

  1. 何子荟!!!
    哈哈~我喜欢看你写中文~因为 不知道 就是觉得中文比较靠近
    不过呢 能够知道你过得怎样我就很高兴
    希望你之后会过得更好罗~
    ang mo其实并不可怕 加油加油
    你一定可以创造一个很美丽的故事^^

    ReplyDelete