Tuesday 22 September 2009

开学了~~


Just feel like I have bee
n a long time did't
write my blog in english...
and now...Uni reopened and...ok, trying to get back to my english writing!
LolZ...ok...i fall in
love with Digital SL
R these days...
since I started taking photo with Henna's Nikon D40...
It is wonderful..
saving money to trea
t myself one!! looking
forward to it !!WOW~

Check out this Photo!!
and this one!!
Before my 2nd year officially start,
Yeekuan's college mate visit England from Ireland..

I joined their trip
travelled around manchester, liverpool, york, leeds, and weakfield...lolz...

For sure, We took lots lots photo...
checked it out in my facebook account!
Haha...

Nice photo btw!!

And..Back to Uni on 22 september....ok...basically, today is a good day apart from got a bad tutor!! Haleh was my tutor at 1st...she change with a new guy who new to MMU...=.=....a new guy as my Tutor ? Dun have good feeling with him lor...dun think he can help me lots in my 2nd year!! I will find Haleh and Jo ...( by the way, Haleh is my favourite lecturer and Jo is my Unit leader!)

Planning to take Spanish course for extra learning!! I want to be more special! but still in planning...dunno where to learnt up yet! and in conclude, today was great actually! I'm 2nd year Student now!! WOW!!! A new life start ! A new challenge coming! Ready to face it ! COME ON BABY!!

2 comments:

  1. yeaps yeaps dslr is super addictive!!!
    once you tried it, you never wanna hold another typical camera anymore...

    anyways lets sama-sama survive through our 2nd year =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA...yalor...that's my feeling after tried DSLR...lolz...
    hey ! how u doing there ? sorry...i need to ask again...when u come over here jor arh ?!

    ReplyDelete